We address your pain gently and safely.
Orthopaedics / Trauma surgery / Sports medicine
Whether you go jogging, hiking, biking, sailing or golfing – exercise is healthy and keeps us young, especially with advancing age. Sufficient exercise may prevent cardiovascular diseases and many other problems and enhances personal well-being. Whenever our desire for exercise is restricted due to sports injuries or symptoms from inappropriate mechanical stress or wear and tear, we suffer both physically and psychologically. As a practice team we use our full medical range to support you in regaining your mobility and further increasing your performance in the long term.
Gentle and safe procedures
Our specialist practice for orthopaedics and trauma surgery focuses on innovative minimally-invasive procedures for gentle and safe treatment of orthopaedic disorders and sports traumas. We specialise in surgical treatment of shoulder injuries and of cartilage, cruciate ligament and meniscal defects of the knee joint. Whatever we do serves our primary goal: your freedom from pain.
Range of services
- Cartilage, cruciate ligament and meniscal surgery
- Shoulder and forefoot surgery
- Special pain therapies (CT-assisted injections, radiofrequency therapy
- Magnetic field, hightone and interleukin receptor antagonist therapy
- Osteodensitometrie / 3-D-Vermessung der Wirbelsäule
- Treadmill analysis / Foot pressure measurement
- Manual therapy / Osteopathy